Maximise your marketing engagement levels
Response rates are between 0.1% and 10.99% (to see a breakdown of these metrics read our article: Marketing benchmarking). The tips below highlight ways to maximise your marketing campaign engagement.
- Keep your audience in mind and tailor you campaigns, so each person feels like it was crafted just for them.
- Follow the marketing model AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action).
- Create Awareness. Generate Interest in the benefits of your offerings.
- Build Desire, moving people from ‘liking’ to ‘wanting’ your product or service.
- Finally, set an Action. This could be a meeting, an enquiry for further information or buying immediately.
- Ask a selection of people to read your campaign to ensure the message you wish to convey is coming across quickly and clearly.
- Provide an easy way for recipients to reply. Offer a variety of response options: for direct mail enclose a pre-paid reply envelope, a landline telephone, named email address or website form link.
- Include an offer to attract more attention; money-off vouchers, samples, or a free trial.
- Trial different messages to small groups, to assess your communication and response rates. Then roll out the message that received the best response rate to a wider audience.
- Use attention-grabbing images, interesting messaging, an attractive proposition and a benefits-led call-to-action. Monitor the responses with a campaign URL, reference code and telephone number for future improvements.
- Use software to monitor, integrate and automate your campaigns. How can you put this into practice? If an email recipient doesn’t click the links, setup an automated follow-up campaign. For readers who do engage post a letter or make a call.
If you want to increase sales we can help you to accomplish your marketing goals. To find out more, just email us today email@example.com.