Our Chartered Marketers will help you find the right marketing approach to grow your business.
Our half day workshop is designed to provide a platform to sell your products or services successfully – or refresh your marketing or design approach. Providing you with interest from with new and current customers without wasted marketing effort and money.
Together we will:
- clarify your business objectives and targets
- clearly identify your ideal customer(s) and how to best attract them
- assess your competitors and their communications
- define your market position and what makes your business different
- review your brand and the values
- look at any past campaigns and the results to date and discuss future ideas
- agree your budget and how you will resource your the agreed actions to ensure they happen
Based on our workshop discussions, you may also choose to have a written Audit Report and Action Plan with an outline budget recommendation for the next 12 months. Including:
- Customer Profile, Analysis and Proposition. We will clarify who are your customers and define what you are offering them, with a competitor analysis showing you who you’re up against, including an audit of the current marketing successes, communications, designs and opportunities. This will pave the way for a compelling proposition – to make your business stand out.
- Misson and Values. Your marketing objectives will focus on how you increase sales by winning and keeping customers. We will identify where your business wants to be, by setting out your mission, values and goals. We’ll make them S.M.A.R.T – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
- Action Plan. We will schedule your strategy and individual campaigns in a clear plan. It will set marketing budgets and deadlines and tell you how you’re going to talk to your target customers – whether that’s through advertising, email marketing, networking, going to trade shows, direct marketing, and so on. Crucially, your plan will tell you when to talk to your customers and the most attractive design styles and messages. Timing your activities to fit their buying cycles will save money and maximise sales. Finally, your marketing plan will look to the future and outline how you follow up sales and what you need to do to develop your offer.
Let’s set a date so we can help you with your strategy and planning challenges firstname.lastname@example.org.