A mega-powerful way to build your brand
You could have some fun with your marketing and make a memorable impression for all the right reasons. Direct mail can be a great way to achieve this. It creates a lasting emotional connection and is a mega-powerful way to build your brand.
Direct mail is a great way to reach out to a select group of clients, suppliers or prospects. Here are our helpful hints for your next campaign…
- Send something of interest to the recipient it could be completely unique and fun, or a simple industry news updates that will be insightful and helpful.
- Make a good impression by investing in some quality paper stocks for your stationery.
- Write an interesting headline that makes your recipient eager to read more. Also, don’t make the update too text heavy – people are busy so be concise and to the point.
- You can also scatter some compelling headlines throughout the body of copy so that readers just ‘get it’ at a glance.
- Think about timing: when an industry news update is published, holidays such as Christmas and Easter, or perhaps local events.
- Consider integrating your campaign with other forms of communications, such as a follow-up email.
See pictures of a fun direct mail campaign we sent for Halloween…