Our marketing strategy brainstorm workshop is designed to provide a platform to sell your products or services successfully – or refresh your marketing or design approach. Providing you with interest from with new and current customers without wasted marketing effort and money.
Together we will:
- clarify your business objectives and targets
- clearly identify your ideal customer(s) and how to best attract them
- assess your competitors and their communications
- define your market position and what makes your business different
- review your brand and the values
- look at any past campaigns and the results to date and discuss future ideas
- agree your budget and how you will resource your the agreed actions to ensure they happen
Based on our workshop discussions, you may also choose to have a written Audit Report and Action Plan with an outline budget recommendation for the next 12 months. Including:
- Customer Profile, Analysis and Proposition. We will clarify who are your customers and define what you are offering them, with a competitor analysis showing you who you’re up against, including an audit of the current marketing successes, communications, designs and opportunities. This will pave the way for a compelling proposition – to make your business stand out.
- Misson and Values. Your marketing objectives will focus on how you increase sales by winning and keeping customers. We will identify where your business wants to be, by setting out your mission, values and goals. We’ll make them S.M.A.R.T – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Timely.
- Action Plan. We will schedule your strategy and individual campaigns in a clear plan. It will set marketing budgets and deadlines and tell you how you’re going to talk to your target customers – whether that’s through advertising, email marketing, networking, going to trade shows, direct marketing, and so on. Crucially, your plan will tell you when to talk to your customers and the most attractive design styles and messages. Timing your activities to fit their buying cycles will save money and maximise sales. Finally, your marketing plan will look to the future and outline how you follow up sales and what you need to do to develop your offer.
Find out about our eye-catching designs for logos, stationery, websites, literature and much more.
Logo and stationery design
A high quality and relevant logo is the foundation of a good brand, helps customers to recognise your business and allows you to achieve a consistent look across all your marketing. We love to work with companies to design their logo from scratch, giving you a visual image to be proud of.
Your business cards, headed paper, compliment slips and other business collateral must represent your business in the best possible way. Often this glimpse at your business will be the first impression people get of you, and we all know that first impressions are important. You want to come across as professional, approachable and industry relevant, and having high-quality business stationery is a critical part of this process.
Professionally printed stationery is an absolute must if you want your business to be taken seriously. We can help your business achieve a professional look – from traditional corporate design to upbeat styles that will suit your company branding.
To reach new customers your marketing budget should include adverts in relevant magazines newspapers or websites, or other promotional outlets. Our creative team can design your advert to industry recognised specifications, we are also able to help with press releases and feature writing to further add value to your marketing budget. With our extensive experience in magazine publishing we are able to advise you how to get the most for your money when considering paid advertising.
Brochure, flyers and folders design
Wall graphic design
We offer a wide set of marketing services to develop all aspects of your businesses presence.
Our telemarketing services include appointment making, sales generation, database verification, event invitation and market research. Our advanced telemarketing strategies are designed to maximise your sales pipeline. Your telemarketing teams goal is to understand your business so we can represent your company the way you would expect, in a professional organised manner so that we maximise on your results.
Content marketing is essential if you want to be seen as an expert in your field or you want to engage a wider audience. We integrate print, social media, and digital services to write, distribute, and promote content that encourages interaction and generates interest. Our goal is to share interesting content that recipients will want to engage with and maximises return on investment. Marketing Consultants based in Guildford Surrey can deliver campaigns that:
– Increased brand awareness
– SEO benefits
– Audience growth
– Website traffic
– Sales leads
Be Bold can help you create the perfect content for your campaigns. From strategy to execution, we use the right words to tell your stories, make sales and create captivating reading experiences.
Together, we will consider the purpose of your content: who will read it and the perception you wish to create. Then your objectives: is it to sell a product or service, or maybe to enhance your brand? Finally, your desired messages, delivery method and the responses you are hoping to achieve.
Social media marketing
Google PPC marketing
Be Bold can help you to be seen by customers at the very moment that they’re searching on Google for the things you offer. And you only pay when they click to visit your website or call. Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords campaigns will help.
We will set up your campaign and target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business or shop, ensuring you reach the right customers at the right time.
Direct mail marketing
Events, exhibitions and networking
Get in touch - start standing out from the crowd
Book your free consultation, you will have access to a marketing and design expert who will meet with you face-to-face or on Skype to discuss your business aspirations.
After the initial consultation, you will be sent a free personalised action plan with three ‘focus now’ bold priorities, that you can implement in your business right away.